Click here to Skip to main content
University of Idaho - Volleyball
University of Idaho - Volleyball mobile

Debbie Buchanan Volleyball Camps

Required Forms

To participate in camp it is required that each camper print the Camper Information and Health Form and bring with them to camp. Click here to download the form.

The release form must be signed by a parent or guardian if participant is under 18 years old. Students who are 18 years old or will become 18 years old before the end of the camp/clinic must also sign. In order for students to participate in camp activities, we must have this form prior to the camp’s start date. Otherwise, parent or guardian must be contacted prior to release to participate.  Campers who register online for an individual camp will be emailed the required form. Campers signed up for team camp must download the sheet from up above.

In addition to this, coaches bringing players to team camp, must submit a Team Roster, an Info Sheet, and a Rooming List. Those forms can be downloaded here.